Place in Royal Palace
Inside the Royal, Palace compound is this lavish sanctuary, otherwise called Wat Preah Keo Morakot or Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Silver Pagoda for its floor, which is covered with in excess of five tons of shining silver as 5,239 silver plates made the hard way. The pagoda is otherwise called the Golden Pagoda due to a daily existence estimated gold Maitreya Buddha brightened with 9584 precious stones, the biggest of which gauges 25 carats.
The sculpture was projected by King Preah Bat Samedech Preah Sisowath in 1904 as indicated by King Norodom's last message